REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS, INC.
Regional Headquarters, Inc. (RHI) is an equally owned corporation of the Virginia, Maryland & Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives and Old Dominion Electric Cooperative
(ODEC). RHI was formed to provide a shared headquarters facility for the Association and ODEC. The three-story facility is in Innsbrook, an office park located just west of Richmond in Henrico County, and is convenient to several major highways, including I-64, I-295, and Route 250. Old Dominion moved in upon the building’s completion in May 1988, and the Association occupied its first-floor space on June 10, 1988. The building stands as a proud symbol of the rich heritage of electric cooperatives and as a strong cornerstone for the federated efforts of the 15 member systems.
Board of Directors
- Hunter R. Greenlaw, Jr. (Northern Neck) – Chairman
- John C. Lee, Jr. (Mecklenburg) – Vice Chairman
- Jeannette S. Everett (Community) – Secretary/Treasurer
- Belvin “Butch” Williamson, Jr. (A&N) – Director
- Herbert R. Patrick (Prince George) – Director
- Pat S. Dorey (Delaware) – Director
- Bryan S. Rogers – President & CEO/CFO
- Kevin C. Miller – Vice President