CLICK TO PLAY
July 24th – Annual Golf Tournament
You are registered to play in the 40th Annual Virginia, Maryland and Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives Golf Tournament on Sunday July 24, at the Homestead Cascades Course. The proceeds from mulligan sales will go to the Electric Cooperative’s Educational Scholarship Fund.
Appropriate golf attire is required (to include collared shirt and no jeans). Golf shoes or soft-soled shoes are required; metal spiked golf shoes are not permitted.
Here are other points of interest:
The Cascades course is approximately 3 miles from the Homestead. A shuttle service is available along with a parking area at the course. The shuttle departs at the Old Course or from the front of the hotel. Clubs can be dropped off with the doorman upon arrival and they will be taken to the course or you may bring them with you.
Cascades address: 3789 Sam Snead Hwy, Hot Springs, VA 24445
- Team Group pictures at 10:30 on Flag Pole #1
- Shotgun start begins promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- Please be on your cart by 10:45
- Team pairings are enclosed
- Range balls for practice are included in the tournament fee.
- Registration table opens at 9:30 a.m. on the porch.
- Mulligans will be available at the registration desk 2 for $20.00 (limit two per person). Cash only.
- Rentals are by reservation only. Please call the Pro Shop at (540) 839-7739 if you need rental clubs.
- Format for the tournament is best ball.
- Men will play from the White Tees and Women will play from the Red Tees.
- Box lunches will be at registration.
- Sponsored by Lee Electrical Construction
- A beverage cart will be provided during the course of play.
- Sponsored by Altec
- Prizes will be given as follows:
- closest to the pin on hole #4 male and #8 female
- longest drive, male & female #14
- First, Second and Third place foursomes
- Sponsored by Pike Electric, LLC
We look forward to seeing you in Hot Springs. If you have any questions, you can contact me at (804) 380-3748 or email me at [email protected].