INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
Each year hundreds of board members, CEOs, and key employees of our member cooperatives use VMDAEC’s annual Membership Directory. In addition to local usage, cooperative representatives across the country look to this valuable resource when seeking information about business resources, products, and services currently available in Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware.
The Association is able to offer your business an opportunity to advertise in our annual Membership Directory and also partner with the Association and our member cooperatives as an Associate Member of the Virginia, Maryland & Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives.
As an Associate Member, representatives of your company will have an opportunity to network several times a year with electric cooperative leaders and decision makers from the three-state area. You’ll gain valuable knowledge about the electric utility industry, its challenges, and its people through your participation in Association annual meetings, conferences, and workshops offered throughout the year. Join other businesses in exclusive sponsorship opportunities and raise awareness and visibility of your company, its products and services.
Associate Membership status is available to suppliers of products and services to electric cooperatives and electric cooperative organizations, but not to any electric distribution cooperative or business.
New in 2020! A “Wall of Honor” at the Association Training Center in Palmyra, Virginia will feature each Associate Member.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS HAVE 3 LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP TO CHOOSE FROM
Silver Level $1,500
(More than $2,400 in value)
- Full-page premium ad in the Association’s Annual Membership Directory for 2021
- Right to use the VMDAEC Associate Member Logo
- Five complimentary copies of the Association’s 2020 Membership Directory
- Up to 25-word description of your business or service and link on the Association web page
- Co-sponsorship of the Welcome Reception at the 2020 Association Annual Meeting
- Includes two complimentary tickets and company name in conference promotions and signage
- One golf slot at Association’s 2020 Annual Meeting Golf Tournament
- Advance opportunity to exhibit at Annual Engineers & Operations Conference Vendor Expo
- Discounted exhibitor space at Annual Engineers & Operations Conference Vendor Expo
- Discounted sponsorship opportunities at Annual Engineers & Operations Conference
- Discounted exhibitor space at Annual Gaff-n-Go Lineman’s Rodeo Vendor Expo
Gold Level $3,000
(More than $3,600 in value)
All the benefits of Silver Level, plus:
- 25 copies of the Association’s 2020 Legislative Guide
- Five one-year complimentary subscriptions to Cooperative Living magazine
- One-year subscription to the Connections newsletter (the official member newsletter published 2 times a month)
- Coffee break sponsorship at one Association event with company name in promotions and signage
- Register for Association-sponsored educational seminars at member prices
- Two golf slots at Association’s 2020 Annual Meeting Golf Tournament
Platinum Level $5,000
(More than $6,600 in value)
All the benefits of Silver and Gold Levels, plus:
- $500 scholarship awarded in your name by the VMDAEC Scholarship Foundation
- 2” black & white display ad in one issue of Cooperative Living magazine
- Discounts on display advertising in Cooperative Living magazine
- Two complimentary tickets for all Association-sponsored meal functions at the Association’s 2020 Annual Meeting
- Co-sponsorship of an Association professional event including your company name in promotions and signage
(Engineers & Operations conference, Member Services Workshop, or Finance & Accounting conference)
- Four golf slots at Association’s 2020 Annual Meeting Golf Tournament
- One display table at Association’s 2020 Annual Meeting