OTAP and LTAP students celebrate the completion of a journey
The Association hosted two graduation ceremonies at its Training Center in Palmyra, Va., in April. Three new system operators completed the System Operator Certification Program (OTAP) on April 7.
Adam Roeger, Southside Electric Cooperative, and Chelsea Gardner and Denise Zambrotta, both with Central Virginia Electric Cooperative, are grateful for the opportunity and excited about reaching this milestone in their co-op careers.
On April 14, several family members and colleagues gathered at the Training Center to celebrate the completion of the Lineman Technician Apprenticeship Program (LTAP) by 15 apprentices.
- Jeff Breeden, Town of Elkton
- Travis Burnett, Central Virginia Electric Cooperative
- Scott Geovannello, Southside Electric Cooperative
- PJ Jarvis, Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative
- Brian Kempista, City of Dover
- Liam Maher, City of Dover
- Nicholas Moore, City of Seaford
- Cody Rains, City of Dover
- Valeriano Rivera, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Delmas Roberts III, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Kory Shidell, Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative
- Teddy Stout, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Dylan Vann, Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative
- Zackary Wilkerson, City of Danville
- Jarrett Williams, City of Salem
The Association looks forward to two more graduation ceremonies later this year.
–Report by Jim Robertson, Director of Marketing, VMDAEC